Friday, October 10, 2008

Carol Tuttle

Hey all,

I am passing on some great info from someone who agrees with me on the whole "Financial Crisis" take. The media is creating this crisis for ratings and it's time we fight back! Peacefully, of course. My way of fighting back right now is to simply not give these shows my time and ratings.


Dear Ellie,
Economic collapse, I say "phooey!"
Are you feeling anxious and uncertain, well you are not alone because the fear of not enough money is UP for a lot of people right now and it is being reflected back to us in a big way.
It is no accident that we are creating the illusion of an economic collapse in the outer world.
What really is ready to collapse is your poverty consciousness and default programs of lack and not enough.
These 2 resources will help you a ton, I promise.
The first one is my Manifesting More Money Boot Camps
1 and 2. You can try to collapse your old limiting beliefs on your own....or just reach out and let me help you.
I have discounted this for 2 more days for your benefit.
To collapse your blocks to money right now before you create an economic collapse in your reality go to:
We have a choice to create something different then what the media is feeding us.
http://www.manifestingmoremoney.com/
The second resource you will find in my Radio Archives.
Last week I did a show on "The Economic Collapse a Window of Opportunity for Personal Expansion."
Just go to my website and click on the radio button:
http://www.caroltuttle.com/index.asp
Here is the scoop on the recent changes for the weekly broadcast of the LIVE "Living Your Truth with Carol Tuttle" call-in radio show:
When: Every Sunday afternoon
Time: 4-5 pm MT
How to Listen: Just go to my website and click on the radio button:
http://www.caroltuttle.com/index.asp
Sunday's Topic (Oct. 19): Angels, Angels, Angels - How to tap in to this Heavenly Power more than Ever!
Call in the show to receive some help with your money, health, or relationship issues. Call if you have any questions about Angels or Angel stories to share.
Just dial: 347-677-1963.
You can also email me your questions at carol@caroltuttle.com
God Bless You,
Carol Tuttle
Master Energy Therapist
PS - I received this email from Sue just yesterday:
Hi Carol,
Wow, I mean WOW! Your money boot camp stuff is over the top. It showed me where my core beliefs were, how I have been running these "old" programs for my whole life, and then how to clear them super fast...you are a wonder woman.
Everyone that is ready to collapse their blocks to prosperity needs to invest in this for their money health. I love you Carol, you are my hero!
-Sue Wilson
Carol Tuttle
PO Box 900546
Sandy, UT
84047
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://sendtheinfo.com/app/r.asp?ID=106263924&ARID=0&D=
To update your contact information:
http://sendtheinfo.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=106263924&D=

No comments: